Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX Release Announcement
This is the first release of the Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX. The Stack is optimized for
easy deployment by customers/end users on a 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable
The Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX includes:
• Virtualization stack: KVM based virtualization environment to run an SGX enclave
workload in a VM guest. The Libvirt/ QEMU* components act as the orchestrator.
• Containers Stack: A container based Kubernetes* environment to run an SGX enclave
workload in a container. Kubernetes is the orchestrator for the SGX device plugin.
• The Containers Stack is deployable on both bare metal and in VM.
• Automated deployment of virtualization stacks through Ansible playbooks and roles.
• The Getting Started Guide provides configuration information and examples of typical use
Note that this release supports only CentOS 8.3. OS support will expand with future
Download the release: sgx-2021-02-26
Getting Started Guide: Getting_Started.pdf
Join the mail list:
List URL: https://lists.01.org/postorius/lists/intel-sgx-stacks.lists.01.org/
List email: intel-sgx-stacks(a)lists.01.org