We just had our 14th meeting with Mat, Ossama, Peter (Intel OTC),
Christoph (Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
- We just fixed a few details about the phrasing
- Remaining topic: the introduction that Olivier would like to improve.
- Matthieu: will send a new version tomorrow (still possible to do
some corrections, even next week, but just in case we forget!)
- We did some comments directly on the slides
- Matthieu: will send a new version on Monday, just in case we forget
Netdev in Montreal:
- if you want to discuss about MPTCP, feel free to contact one of us
going there or on the ML!
Linux Plumber conf:
- we will focus on technical aspects, maybe focus in changes in TCP
core (and struct skbuff?)
- Mat and Peter will look at producing a description this end of the
- paper: improve the introduction with Olivier
- slides: removed last TODO in the slides
- re-check the timing with a dry-run
- Christoph & Matthieu: support Belgium soccer team tomorrow!
- slides: improve his part, maybe add some parts in the backup
- slides: dry-run and check the timing
- Linux Plumber Conf: prepare a description with Peter.
- Mat and Peter's patches: review and discussion should continue on
- As usual, update the wiki if there are new stuffs to put in!
- There will no be any meeting next week online but many on site
- It can change but next one should be the 19th of July. Usual time
9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is